- useBoundingclientrectRef - A hook that tracks the boundingclientrect of an element. It returns a callbackRef so that the element node if changed is easily tracked.
- useBoundingclientrect - A React Hooks package for boundingclientrect
- useCountdown - Count down to a target timestamp and call callbacks every second (or provided peried)
- useCounter - A React Hooks package for counter
- useDebounce - Debounce hook for react
- useDidMount - A React hooks package for componentDidMount
- useDidUpdate - componentDidUpdate hook for react
- useDocumentEventListener - A react hook to an event listener to the document object
- useEffectOnceWhen - Runs a callback effect atmost one time when a condition becomes true
- useEventListenerRef - A react hook to add an event listener to a ref
- useForkRef - A hook that can combine two refs(mutable or callbackRefs) into a single callbackRef
- useFreshRef - Avoid stale state in callbacks with this hook. Auto updates values using a ref.
- useFreshTick - Like useFreshRef but specifically for functions
- useFullscreen - A React Hooks package for fullscreen.
- useInViewRef - Simple hook that monitors element enters or leave the viewport.
- useGeolocation - A hook to provide the geolocation info on client side.
- useInput - A React Hooks package for input
- useIntersectionObserverRef - A hook to register an intersection observer listener
- useIntervalWhen - Sets an interval immediately when a condition is true
- useInterval - A react hook for using setInterval
- useIsomorphicEffect - Resolves to useEffect when window is not in scope and useLayout effect in the browser
- useKeyRef - Very similar to useKey but it returns a ref
- useKey - Keyboard key handler hook for react
- useKeys - A hook which allows to setup callbacks on multiple keypresses at the same time
- useLocalstorageState - UseState but auto updates values to localStorage
- useLocalstorage - Local Storage hook for React
- useMapState - A react hook to manage state in a key value pair map.
- useMergeRefs - Merges any number of refs into a single ref
- useMouse - A React Hooks package for mouse
- useMultiSelectableList - A custom hook to easily select multiple values from a list
- useMutationObserverRef - A hook that tracks mutations of an element. It returns a callbackRef.
- useMutationObserver - A React Hooks package for mutation-observer
- useNavigatorLanguage - A React Hooks package for navigator-language
- useOnWindowResize - A React hook for window on resize event
- useOnWindowScroll - A React hook for window on scroll event
- useOnline - A React Hooks package for online
- useOutsideClickRef - A hook that can track a click event outside a ref. Returns a callbackRef.
- useOutsideClick - React hook for tracking clicks outside a ref
- usePreviousDifferent - usePreviousDifferent hooks returns the last different value of a variable
- usePreviousImmediate - usePreviousImmediate returns the previous value of a variable even if it was the same or different
- usePrevious - Access the previous value of a variable with this React hook
- useQueueState - A React hook that manages state in the form of a queue
- useRaf - A continuously running requestAnimationFrame hook for React
- useSelect - A React Hooks package for select
- useSelectableList - Easily select a single value from a list of values. very useful for radio buttons, select inputs etc.
- useSessionstorageState - useState but syncs with sessionstorage
- useSessionstorage - Session storage react hook. Easily manage session storage values
- useStackState - A React hook that manages state in the form of a stack
- useThrottle - A throttle hook for react
- useTimeAgo - A React Hook to get time ago for timestamp millisecond value
- useTimeoutWhen - Takes a callback and fires it when a condition is true
- useTimeout - A React Hooks package for timeout
- useToggle - A React Hooks package for toggle
- useUndoState - Drop in replacement for useState hook but with undo functionality.
- useUpdateEffect - An useEffect that does not run on first render
- useVisibilitySensor - A React Hooks package for visibility-sensor
- useWillUnmount - A React hook for componentWillUnmount lifecycle method
- useWindowEventListener - Adds an event listener to window
- useWindowScrollPosition - A React hook to get the scroll position of the window
- useWindowSize - A React Hooks package for window-size
- useWorker - A React Hooks package for worker
Standalone build for all rooks. This package contains all the hooks built as part of the rooks project.
Note: If you only need a few hooks from the rooks package, it's prefereable to install individiual hooks from npm instead of the standalone rooks build. In other words, install
@rooks/useDidMount instead of
rooks if you only need the
Import any hook from "rooks" and start using them!
You can click on the floating discord icon at the bottom right of the screen and talk to us in our server.